- KN95 professional face masks are constructed from three-layers of a non-woven fabric, sandwiching two-layers of a melt blown fabric for an effective filtering of airborne particles.
- KN95 disposable face masks are used to prevent viruses, droplets, and dust from entering the human body. These are certified as Standard: GB2626-2006.
- This product is disposable and cannot be reused. When you feel the increase in respiratory resistance,
please replace or stop using the mask. Replace after usage of four hours.
- Slide looped straps around your ears, cover your nose and mouth, then ‘fix’ the metal nosepiece tight to your nasal
area for a snug fit.
- Inspect KN95 masks to ensure they are in good condition and not damaged.
- Store masks in a clean, dry and ventilated environment without corrosive gases and away from inflamables.
- Always reference CDC guidelines for the latest accurate information regarding best